Forum Upgrade

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I tried entering a timeslip for my Teg and got this error mesage on an all white screen:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: checkifnumber() in /home/clubinte/public_html/board/includes/garage_func_var.php on line 147

speedin

The Transporter
I got your test PM but up at the top it still wont show anything i print screened it.

This is when i received the PM i didn't open it. I even highlighted it to see if the colors were different.

Edit: I even logged in and out still no change.
I got a PM today and had a flashing letter next to the "PM's" button... So there is a warning icon as well as the pop-up, maybe he just added that last night?

8-bit

do what now?
i like the flashing icon last night i was on here and i didnt see it so i guess he did.
nice to see the clubintegra is getting upgrades here and there.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I tried entering a timeslip for my Teg and got this error mesage on an all white screen:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: checkifnumber() in /home/clubinte/public_html/board/includes/garage_func_var.php on line 147
I got the same thing when trying to enter a slip

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Chatroom! And Add First Names to the side bar under out Avatar Pictures! It will make the site a little more personable. If you are worried about spam-bots, just make it so that you have to log in with your CI login and password. Give some mods the ability to kick/ban spammers if they somehow get in there. Instead of just having a sticky for all the How-To's Make a dedicated page for it with a tab at the top of the page Next to "New Posts" or something like that.
- Aaron

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
i cant post in forum suggestions, i get that access denied screen.

anywho, can we get a strikethrough font puhlease?

DustinXIX

Chatroom! And Add First Names to the side bar under out Avatar Pictures! It will make the site a little more personable. If you are worried about spam-bots, just make it so that you have to log in with your CI login and password. Give some mods the ability to kick/ban spammers if they somehow get in there. Instead of just having a sticky for all the How-To's Make a dedicated page for it with a tab at the top of the page Next to "New Posts" or something like that.
- Aaron
definately agreed on this ^^ or something like a fb chat where you can im anyone whos on your friends list whos online. would make converstions much quicker and easier, for things like selling items.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
i rather just have the homies know my name
too many people i dont know address me by my name and its weird
That's about the same way I feel. Some people shouldn't be on a first name basis with me

i cant post in forum suggestions, i get that access denied screen.

anywho, can we get a strikethrough font puhlease?
That's something we should never do without, I thought it was an option :what:
And x2 on not being able to post in 'forum suggestions', It wouldn't let me either. I wanted to ask why the hell the 'rolling on the floor laughing' face is abbreviated 'rolf'