Forum Upgrade

Cripton805

Added / edited forum sale rules...

state location on the title would be great.

For instance

CA: Used OEM headlight

NV: 94 Integra for sale

Im the kind of person that doesnt order online from a forum seller unless its a store or is personally picked up. Im sure plenty are the same and the location would help for pickup

Cripton805

Spam control would be nice... its been getting through quite a bit.

An actual time period before people can sell.

Limit new members to less posts per day and they must post a certain amount of posts before they can sell.

This would make the new members actice before a sale.

Time
Limit posts first 15 days "5 a day" or 10 etc
100 posts before they can sell.
This would mean the seller must be very dedicated...

This would mean the seller would only have 75 posts in 15 days limit. And would need 25 more to be able to sell.

5 per day is the only way... lmao

junktea1

If you could make the font size larger that would be nice. I feel like I need a magnify glass at times.

JGvtec

Hold down control and scroll your mouse wheel away from you ;)
I told him that. He still didn't like it said it made the screen out of proportion.

Anyway.

On the top where you see your PM's USER CP CART TRACKING

I know i will get a notification via the pop up.Before there was a 0 there now its just blank.

speedin

The Transporter
I told him that. He still didn't like it said it made the screen out of proportion.

Anyway.

On the top where you see your PM's USER CP CART TRACKING

I know i will get a notification via the pop up.Before there was a 0 there now its just blank.
Hum, keeps mine proportioned right, everything just gets bigger. But not like a normal zoom, it basically enlarges all the font and photos keeping the forum format. I use it if I need to..

And as far as the PM's go blank should mean 0, and if you get one then you will get the pop-up AND my guess is a one will appear up there. I just sent you a message to test it...

JGvtec

I got your test PM but up at the top it still wont show anything i print screened it.

This is when i received the PM i didn't open it. I even highlighted it to see if the colors were different.

Edit: I even logged in and out still no change.

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
I got your test PM but up at the top it still wont show anything i print screened it.

This is when i received the PM i didn't open it. I even highlighted it to see if the colors were different.

Edit: I even logged in and out still no change.
Hum, well then I guess the only notification is the pop-up window (which to be fair you cant miss) and by clicking on your User CP.