Fuel pump question

rivman05

Howdy,
I just got my integra in October. Its a one owner 94 LS with 240k on the clock. Im looking at replacing all the bolt ons before I drive it back to Alaska this summer. Im looking at getting a good quality fuel pum but something probably a little better than stock. I know theres AEM, Walboro, are there any other big names in the game that I should consider? I am new to the import scene, so advice would be awesome. Thanks

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
walboro is good., but a stock wolboro will increase fuel pressure, which isnt necessarily good on a stock motor. your stock fuel pump will be fine.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i do suggest however opening up the lid on the fuel pump and looking at the strainer bag, if it looks in bad shape, a replacement should be considered.

rivman05

I was thinking the strainer, and the pump. Any guess to as to how many gals per hr it flows? The only store here in Bethel is Napa and they asked about how many gals/hr its supposed to be as there are 5 pumps listed that will fit. Im getting a list together as Im back in Alaska and my car is at my dads house in Washington state.