Gear Oil in GSR Tranny..

PeteTheCarFreak

I'm Learning
Hey guys, so I brought my 1995 Integra 3 Door with a full GSR swap to a transmission shop back in December of 2014 to get the transmission fluid changed (9 months ago). They were supposed to put the Honda MTF in, they even said they did.. but now in August I brought my Teg to a import shop called BK Industries to get a full inspection (They are very knowledgeable). They told me that they found that there was gear oil in my transmission and they suggest that I put Honda MTF in. Well it looks as if Bobby's Transmission Inc. put in gear oil instead of Honda MTF! My transmission is now very noisy and can smell it after going fast #BecauseRacecar. So should I just get the gear oil out and put in the Honda MTF, or should I have my trans checked out? I don't know what to do.. but I need to take care of it ASAP!
Back in November when I bought the car it had 133,xxx miles on it, now it has 139,xxx miles.

PeteTheCarFreak

I'm Learning
Well, I have good news and bad news..
I brought my Integra to Bobby's Transmission Inc. and it turns out I do have Honda MTF in my Integra! But the bad news.. I need a new transmission..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk