Give me a minute to gloat... Excited :)

DarkDB1

So i was on the prowl for JDM 1 pieces... One of my friends told me he knows a guy in japan that would sell to me... 2 weeks go by and i forget, Then someone local is selling a pair for $180 picked up... Ends up she's such a bitch so im assed out on those now.

My friend sent me the guys email address and i ask for 2 pairs (1 pair for myself and 1 pair for my friend) as it is JDM land (japan) it was about 12PM there time when i sent the email and it was about 9PM our time (they are a day ahead).

This morning he reply's, He has exactly 2 pairs left... Each pair is $165 shipped... WHOOO!!!11!!1one!!!1!.

So im probably gonna order from him :) , Then he go's on and gives me a mission to tell "my friend" (the guy that referred me to him) that he's still keeping a eye out for 2Dr Thin side moldings and power folding mirrors.

Then go's on to ask if i knew anyone with a 4Dr... By this time im like :shock:

I have a 4Dr... So now im thinking... JDM thin side moldings, JDM Power folding mirror's and JDM Sedan side sun visors.

1 step closer to demolishing my rival.

My rival:

Were cool with eachother, I just secretly think he's my rival because he has a cleaner sedan then me :puppyeyes

DarkDB1

They look alot better in person.

They are Work Equip's i believe... But the wantabe's in black on the sedan would look better IMO :)

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
:thumbs up good shit bro i wish i knew someone in japan or knew someone who knows someone in japan then i'd be getting the hook ups...you should definitly hop on those though !

DarkDB1

It got plenty of props.

Its in this months or last months magazine of HondaTuning...

Which completely demolished my dreams of having the first DB1 to be in a magazine.

But yet there is still a glimmer of hope, He didnt get his own article it was just in the bunch of pictures from a car show he attended...

I want mine to be on the cover of a magazine.

Which makes it totally difficult since drifting is what everyone is into so the 240's, AE86's etc... are the ones that are getting all the glory.

Which is a good thing seeing as how no one is looking at integras which bought me some time to achieve my goal.