Give me a minute to gloat... Excited :)

1990G2TEG

Banned
DarkDB1 said:
It got plenty of props.

Its in this months or last months magazine of HondaTuning...

Which completely demolished my dreams of having the first DB1 to be in a magazine.

But yet there is still a glimmer of hope, He didnt get his own article it was just in the bunch of pictures from a car show he attended...

I want mine to be on the cover of a magazine.

Which makes it totally difficult since drifting is what everyone is into so the 240's, AE86's etc... are the ones that are getting all the glory.

Which is a good thing seeing as how no one is looking at integras which bought me some time to achieve my goal.
Do ya think they're in the front running b/c of Rear wheel drive? At least, I know the 280 is Rear. Also, is that Redline's Teg? I'm not too sure without going to G2IC...

DarkDB1

1990G2TEG said:
Do ya think they're in the front running b/c of Rear wheel drive? At least, I know the 280 is Rear. Also, is that Redline's Teg? I'm not too sure without going to G2IC...
No thats not Redline's, The one in the picture belongs to "JDWHAT!?"

I despise redline... :???:

DarkDB1

1990G2TEG said:
LOL... ok! It's a nice lookin Teg... FUCK the driver, right? lol
Yup, His DB is clean... But the guy is all around asshole.

You will notice that he hasnt posted in the "post pics of your 4dr" thread for awhile... I put his ass on ignore, Since im the beginner of the thread he cant see my post's or threads :p

1990G2TEG

Banned
I dont like posting in there anymore, *that thread I think..." ever since I ran into one of the hard core know it all mother fuckers. tellin me how to spell n shit.. lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
u know i always gots love for the db.... keep it pimpin playa :thumbs up

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
your cars gonna look tough after the new tid bits g on man and im not worried about pics casue i know ur gonna post up a ton of them lol

tonys2teg

super brother
teggyls said:
your cars gonna look tough after the new tid bits g on man and im not worried about pics casue i know ur gonna post up a ton of them lol

true wtf was i think he is a fuckin pic whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

1990G2TEG

Banned
I got my new front turn signals today!!! Too bad the fuckin front end is ripped apart... LMAO... When will it be back together? Who the fuck knows?

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
when my turbo project is done, and my paint and body work taken care of, this bish is liable to have a hondatuning feature ;)

i'm ordering a set of jdm 1pcs soon (like today or tomorrow soon) as well, i can't wait for them.

i've been in contact with a couple people at honda tuning and they said they wouldn't mind doing a feature on my car when its done. i'm not getting my hopes up, but that made me feel really good.