goin straight pipe.

Myteg

im thinkin of goin straight pipe and i was wondering how many inch piping is perferred.
and also right now i have a apexi n1 muffler on the teg and i have gotten pulled over for it already so i was wondering wut is the quietest exhaust there is??

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
ws2, apexi noir, greddy sp2, mugen twin loop

and if you get straight pipe with an n1 you will be pulled over again.

Myteg

yea i kinda figured that lol but luckly i didnt get a ticket for it
but wut about the piping

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
2.5 is for motors exceeding 190whp.
2.25" mild builds

and i suggest in length...you get one thats made for your car or one that fits

thechad500

world sport 2 with a straight pipe is pretty quiet. u deff wont be pulled over.
im using 2.5 all the way through and it seems to be good power wise.

jznsn2u

ws2, apexi noir, greddy sp2, mugen twin loop
and if you get straight pipe with an n1 you will be pulled over again.
2.5 is for motors exceeding 190whp.
2.25" mild builds
and i suggest in length...you get one thats made for your car or one that fits
You should take heed of Dylan's post, unless you are making more than 190whp. If you are making 190whp or above, disregard my post.:lol:
X2. I don't have a straight through exhaust but I have a twinloop, 2.25->2.5. Click the link in my sig for the sound clip + pictures :thumbs up.

uso_Dc

ya not enough back pressure can work against your motor in making power. you might want to double thing the sizing before you get it done.

Whiteman51x

tree killer :cry:

i heart twin loop lol

and get a high flow cat, with straight pipes your car is loud and anyone behind you can smell the exhaust and they get annoyed cause it smells like eggs (i had a straight pipe on a single cam once upon a time)

Last edited:

uso_Dc

^ yea no joke, lol i was driving behind my buddy he runs pretty rich on stockb18b motor. he would shoot lil putts of flame at high rpm but when he didnt the fumes from the fuel would burn my eyes lol, since then i would tell him to follow me or i drive along side of him haha