Gonna go BOOSTED!!!!

BoostedITR41

Eviloliv3 said:
so a custom log wont flow as well as an inline pro why? cause the inline is cast? no

you have yet to show one REAL piece of evidence to why Full Race is over rated? just cause you THINK you can get the same results with a poor flowing style of manifold.

wtf is a pintal stick?
Rc injectors are pintal type injectors. on the larger CC injectors sometimes the pintals stick or lodge so that the injector either says open or in most cases closed or close to closed. if that happens=detonation=melted forged pistons

DownShift96GSR

Good feedback from you guys. I know the Stage 2 FULL RACE kit costs $4200 and then some. Then I still gotta build the internals buy the chip, etc......

That kit has a T67 turbo on it. I'm thinking its gonna be too big. Which is why I was opting for something like the 18G or even a T3/T4.

I also plan on buying a Type R head from www.city-speed.com to compliment my performance. A brand new bare head is $600. Fortunately I have time before I'm buying anything so all info you guys have on turbo set ups and what not are greatly appreciated. If you have too, PM me so that there's no crazy arguing. Although arguing is healthy because everyone learns something. Later ya'll.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
DownShift96GSR said:
Good feedback from you guys. I know the Stage 2 FULL RACE kit costs $4200 and then some. Then I still gotta build the internals buy the chip, etc......

That kit has a T67 turbo on it. I'm thinking its gonna be too big. Which is why I was opting for something like the 18G or even a T3/T4.

I also plan on buying a Type R head from www.city-speed.com to compliment my performance. A brand new bare head is $600. Fortunately I have time before I'm buying anything so all info you guys have on turbo set ups and what not are greatly appreciated. If you have too, PM me so that there's no crazy arguing. Although arguing is healthy because everyone learns something. Later ya'll.
if you call up the Full Race guys, they can set up the exact turbo kit that you want. you get to choose the turbo size. talk to Geoff. hes a good guy.

lanojp1

yes you will need a half size radiator when running most equal length manis...i just had to install one on my car...

DownShift96GSR

Eventhough I said earlier (a couple posts ago) that I was gonna stay away from FULL-RACE turbo's, I've changed my mind. I think the STAGE 3 w/o AC is the set-up I'm looking for. For $4000, not to shabby. The other kit I was talking about has the AC still on the car. I'm hopin to get the car rolling by New Year's and hopefully have it done by May.