Goofy Gamer's Integra Stolen

goofygamer

Thanks guys for the kind words. No news yet. Still stolen and MIA.

Thanks mark, I'll start using that search now.

TheSkygun

they are probably wishing they never took it, since the word has spread so fast they are afraid the moment they try to sell a piece or move it they will get caught

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I was thinking the same thing, plus a lot of the parts are rare and hard to find so they will easily get caught if they are doing a part out!
I don't even understand that kind of thinking in this case. Rare parts will stay hot.

It also frustrates me how some people think nobody would even bother with our cars when there are more expensive cars around us (BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Porsche). In reality, no common thief would steal those cars, because there's not really a market for selling the parts from them, and the car itself is super hot. Our cars on the other hand, they'll steal them, sell all the parts to their friends who don't ask questions, and then we're out on a loss.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
parts on those cars are worth a lot when actually being sold but good luck trying to steal a benz short of towing it.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Might be off topic, but the top most stolen 2012 new model cars are mostly imports. Are people leaving their keys in their car or what? No European cars up there, at all.

1 2012 Honda Accord
2 2012 Ford F-250 Pickup
3 2012 Toyota Camry
4 2012 Toyota Corolla
5 2012 Honda Civic

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Well, look at the cost range of the vehicles also. They simply dont include the technology the luxury german cars do.