Got into an accident. help

BugJuice

Yeah i just called a local shop. 2 hours of labor time to inspect. 120 bucks and free visual inspection. 'I don't really think i need my frame to be straightened, i just bent the top of the radiator support and i wasn't going to fast upon impact... Even though i always had an issue even with my camber kit maxed out to get my front left tire out of negative camber...even though its not much negative camber

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
The more I think about how much shops scam people I would just take it to get aligned and while it's there ask them if there is any problem. Any good alignment shop will be able to tell if you have damage once they get it on the machine.

BugJuice

The more I think about how much shops scam people I would just take it to get aligned and while it's there ask them if there is any problem. Any good alignment shop will be able to tell if you have damage once they get it on the machine.
Thanks. Ill try that out tomorrow. I have a lifetime alignment with Firestone.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
You went to a corporate firestone to get that alignemnt deal. Nice.

Running your brakes down, not nice, aussie right about that one.

You dont need a radiator support. Just look at it. It looks fine. Ive seen much worse, and still look like nothing happened on the outside, not to mention you seemed to be going fast enough to put enough wieght on the front of the car, causing it to nosedive under the truck bumper. Too fast for somebody that knows they need brakes. Thats not cool...

Last edited: