Guiltyxxspark's Depressing DB2 rebuild/build thread

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
sorry to hear man, yeah it was bad yesterday specailly on the bridges, i had a trip yesterday eve (about 2 hrs each way). I saw at least 5 accidents on my way back, mostly at bridges due to icy. I almost drift on 1 bridge with my e36 :D

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
sucks man, i try not to go out around here anymore in bad weather because ABSOLUTELY no body can drive in this stuff:( every time it even rains the fire trucks across the street go out non stop. how the hell does 4wd work in ice?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i can get most of that for you. I have to go to the JY soon anyways so I dont mind takin a look in the imports for you.

Asian

yo stephen i got passenger side fender (MINTTT) and both front turn signals. i might got a set of tail lights too...front bumper i dont remember if it was from a 4dr or 2dr but i got a 93 one at my buddies. hit me cell. 540-322-9252

Last edited:

Asian

i'll try to get everything you need for you. you got a pick of your whole frontend? i wanna see how back your radiator support is bent... the T is unboltable.

Asian

just called another buddy...he has tailights... 1 is broken 1 is mint he forgot which is which. so i'll let you know. if not i think my other buddy got a mint set of 90-91 tails (all red and clear)

heykosal

Angkorian
Wow dude that sucks..too bad that Camry didn't stop what a fucking shithead.

One time something similar to that happened to me, but the guy is lucky he didn't stop or I probably would be in jail right now on an attempted murder charge.

Good luck with fixing.