Guiltyxxspark's Depressing DB2 rebuild/build thread

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
damn bro sorry about that....that sucks

i hate to see integras get wrecked because of someone elses fault

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
GEez sorry man! i slid into a curb yesterday going stupid slow and almost got hit by a 4runner it was crazy!

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
awwww stephen :( im sorry! what a fucker to drive away like that. and i hate gordon road when it snows :/ ill keep my eyes out for parts!

mirrorimg

That sucks bawls Stephen. I hope it doesnt take much to fix, and I hope you can get properly colored panels, so you don't have to paint.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Dude that sucks!!!!! SOOO BAD! Man i would absolutely hate it if that happened to me! Yeah one time a was being stupid and didnt get all the frost of my front windsheild and i ran goin about 5 mph into a big curb. Slighty bent my frame and gave me a good sized dent on m front bumper. But i took it off and molded out the dent. But yeah man snow sucks! Freakin I was goin to apply at this dollar store (LOL) and going about 2 mph slid into a curb. I hate it when u pretty much slam on the brakes but u keep going and your just hoping u wont hit what behind the snow! That feeling sucks! But luckily there was no damage even though i heard a big grinding noise.
Well man sorry! Good luck finding parts. Hope everything turns out well!
Ps. haha but there is a good thing to a lot of snow. Today i went to an empty closed out walmart parking lot and did some donuts and stuff! SOOO fun! lol but hard in a manual cus u keep reving. lol