Hb420's 90 DA Build Thread

hb420

Don't mind if my comments on the update make no sense because i'm copying and pasting from my build thread from another forum.

I'm pulling my wheels apart tonight to get the faces redone and to send the bolts out to get repolished. Gonna be putting in alot of work to the teg over the next week to get it ready to drive to louisville.

Couple of pics i took with my phone so the pics will be shitty. Here's a couple of pics of the pieces i dyed, still have more to do. All of these piece were either tan or brown

Still didn't pull the wheels apart yet lol

Just got done dying one of the rear plastic panels, tomorrow i'll do the other one when i get more plastic dye and i might recover the armrest tonight if i can find some fabric laying around lol

Before

After

Almost everything that i wanted to dye is done exept for the guage cluster and heat and ac control cover and the piece that covers the ebrake and maybe the ebrake handle to. I have some more phone pics but they suck lol

Other rear panel

Rear speaker covers

Thinking about tossing in my old school ppi amps along with an old alpine cd player from the 90's to keep it all old lol

Just gotta put the rear inserts from the panels in my car in and they are ready to install

hb420

Since it would take over a week to get powdercoated i'm gonna prep them for paint and spray them myself to save some time. firat wave of sanding lol and shitty cell phone pics again

No fun unbolting all of these

Letting all of the bolts and nuts sit in this ovenight to remove the rust

spent alot of time in the garage today and dyed a buch of other pieces, i also removed the carpet to steam clean it along wit h the front and rear seats. I also decided to rip out all of the old stereo wires and run new speakers wires plus rerout all of the wires.

Time to crash so i can wake up somewhat early and go back to the garage

After i used the other rust remover i didn't completely rinse them off and they had surface rust on them lol.

So i put them in them some clr for a minute

And then i polished each one by hand with this and a t shirt lol

Not perfect but looks alot better

80 bolts done

Pulled the carpet to shampoo it and decided that i was going to dye it, looks alot better.

Rewired my stereo and going to relocate the alarm over the weekend

Got the rear panels that i dyed together and ready to put back in once the carpet is aired out

hb420

Picked up a vw lip at the u pull it today but i'm not even gonna use it. Waste of money

Rear speaker deletes came in the mail today

Put the carpet back in

All of the rear interior pieces are back in, just gotta refinish the door panels and evrything will be done. Gonna install the rest of the pieces tonight after the final 4 games.

More updates late tonight!

Almost all of the paint off

Nasty curb mark

After the first sanding with 80 grit, got a few little spots on one of the other wheels to. No pic of that though

Same wheel with some curbing on the face

No more curb mark

Wheels ready to be painted after the championship game tonight at a friends garage

Got the wheels primered but was to tired to paint them, so i'll do it when i wake up

Wheels are painted but i have to redo two of them.. i was tired and shouldn't of been working when i was. So like an idiot i missed a few spots on the finishing sanding and didn't notice until i was about to spray them this morning. So i just cleared them all and will fix the two when i paint the car. I also forgot to spray the rings for the centercaps and will do that tomorrow. Shitty cellphone pic ftl

I got a bunch of stuff done in the bay but didn't really take any pics, but i ordered a bunch of tuneup and replacement parts instead of cleaning up old shit and bolted the wheels back together today... tomorrow i'll adjust and tighten the suspension up, put the wheels on to see how it looks and maybe wash the teg for the first time in 19 months lol.

Still have to finish polishing the driver headlight, that's why it looks like that. I put the wheels on today to see how they look. Shitty pic

That's up to date, currently i'm waiting on parts from 8 different places that should be arriving throughout the week. More to come.

hb420

So far the best looking 2nd Gen integra i've seen..
Thanks man i'm trying to make it nicem so far it's been alot of work lol. Are you going to the sonic meet next week? I'm hoping that it will be driveable for the meet so i can drive it for the first time in 19 months lol. Hopefully i'll be able to respray it before june

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Can't see pics but I've wanted those fin wheels you had a while ago. Not sure what they're called but I loved them.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
very nice job, that looks like it took a little time and dedication, wheels and car look sexy:thumbs up

hb420

Can't see pics but I've wanted those fin wheels you had a while ago. Not sure what they're called but I loved them.

Are you getting red x's? Yeah i wish i never sold them and kept them for an ef or something. Work ewing fins

very nice job, that looks like it took a little time and dedication, wheels and car look sexy:thumbs up
Thanks man, yeah you could say it took a few man hours lmao. Appreciate the comments man.

CrashBandit

92 GS
Sorry for the noob question, but on page 1 you referred to "DC sides", are those the black side skirt lips? Great build-up BTW. Impressive work!