Hb420's 90 DA Build Thread

hb420

i hate white wheels with a passion but you did a great job restoring them.
Thanks man, you know what's crazy... i use to hate white wheels to (this is my first set) and for some reason when i redid them i kept them white and i'm glad i did because they look great with the silver. If it wasn't for me having a silver car they wouldn't be white right now.

hb420

That's gonna be the tough part, everyone i know with white wheels says they suck to clean lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I'd rather clean your white wheels than clean my SSR reverse mesh. I like the white, don't sell.

turboacurateg

Integra is lookin nice bro I have a 95 teg that i have to do a little body yet but I'm waiting to get the motor right. I have b18b1 with a t25 turbo wanting to go bigger but not sure

the4doorway

amazing build man definately inspired me to work on my car. plus your a state away from me im in cincinnati ohio. you going to import face off at edge water sunday?

hb420

I'd rather clean your white wheels than clean my SSR reverse mesh. I like the white, don't sell.
Yeah mesh wheels suck to clean lol, yeah i have to hold on to these

Integra is lookin nice bro I have a 95 teg that i have to do a little body yet but I'm waiting to get the motor right. I have b18b1 with a t25 turbo wanting to go bigger but not sure
Thanks man, i wish my teg was boosted or even swapped lol. I have a h22 that i eventually want to rebuild nut who knows lmao

amazing build man definately inspired me to work on my car. plus your a state away from me im in cincinnati ohio. you going to import face off at edge water sunday?
Thanks yeah your not to far away. I'm in Pa right working on the teg so i can bring it back to louisville by derby weekend. Sometime in the summer maybe we can try to setup a meet somewhere. I know i could get some people together

the4doorway

Thanks yeah your not to far away. I'm in Pa right working on the teg so i can bring it back to louisville by derby weekend. Sometime in the summer maybe we can try to setup a meet somewhere. I know i could get some people together
most definately man im doing an engine and tranny rebuild starting june 12th soo i should be pushin some more horses and all motor 8) so anytime july we need to have a meet maybe like a once every 2 weeks or something

the4doorway

yea we should i go on vacation to costa rica from june 15th-24th but the motor should be sitting in pieces in my parents living room waiting to be put back together when i get back. so by the 26th i should be done i hope