hellaflush illegal in cali

TheCrimsonStar

Just say you're Chinese and it's called Herrafrush. They won't ask questions.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Coy, i added the link to your OP.

This actually doesn't surprise me. Its a safety thing. Im sure they wont pull you over for nonsense like this all the time. i mean, look at how many people ride with streached tires. But I can see why this is done. Hell, Dopematic (dillon) debeaded his tire spinning off track. Who knows what will happen if its a 195 streached over a 15x9 wheel. I mean...you can hit a pothole, debead the tire, destroy your rim, possibly flip the car, kill people, and then sue the state for not filling in the pothole. Its just a law for the state to cover its ass over people being dumb, and wanting to sue the state over their own choices.

Its the same for driving on the street with DOT approved radials or R comps. They are legal, in fact once shaved to 2/32" they still have the DOT grooves down the center (Toyo RA1, other tires may have the grooves elsewhere) and you can still get pulled over and get a talking to, because its "unsafe to drive on the street" because you can hit standing water and spin and kill people then sue the city for watering the plants.

Thats my take on it, Its a more realistic approach to it.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Its a good idea, but it also stems from the fact that people dont take responsibility for their actions and look for a scapegoat.

dlo253

Yeah, safety aside. Im sure they wouldnt give a fuck if it didnt put them at risk of losing money..
pretty sure its illegal just about anywhere. Just how often do they bother to enforce it..?

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Made your car all jdm tite yo! And got pulled over..., wow, such a unique story...

Id ticket you for driving a hyundai. Lol

lazeebeast35

it makes sense, def. a safety issue. My buddies do this and i think its stupid but hey its their car. Good thing about them though its strictly on their show cars only, so it doesn't see the road unless to a car show or occasional meets. I just think its retarded to actually think you can drive on a daily basis with stupid overly stretched tires and think nothing is going to happen. Especially the idiots around my area who do it and try to pick races on the road, lol accident just waiting to happen.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
and this isnt illegal? what about those dually chevy or whatever pickup trucks too? if its the law, it should apply to ALL vehicles.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.