hellaflush illegal in cali

lazeebeast35

and it is, picture you posted states a tire on "a vehicle".... so any vehicle but you know the damn 5-0 single us imports out.

SilverStreak02

That law has nothing to do with stretching tires. It only refers to an object that protrudes from the tread of the traction surface of the tire. I assume it's in place to regulate the use of studded snow tires.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
That law has nothing to do with stretching tires. It only refers to an object that protrudes from the tread of the traction surface of the tire. I assume it's in place to regulate the use of studded snow tires.
includes stretch because the rim itself is past the tread of the tire

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

TheSkygun

includes stretch because the rim itself is past the tread of the tire

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.
yet like you said there are trucks that metal sticks out and on semi trucks i think too. probably just to hate more on our cars

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
What pisses me off the most is how some fat ass on a motorcycle can ride up the street blowing my ears up with that horrible exhaust, and we get tickets for muffler being too loud... Completely ridiculous.
- Aaron

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
Actually, this is nothing new, CA LEO's having been pulling folks over this "hellaflush" thing for awhile...since the beginning of the LOWRIDER scene with Dayton rims and Mclean rims..."hellaflush" is nothing new itself, its dumb, its more detrimental than beneficial to your car.

The Panch

The Homie
I recently got a too low ticket lol 22 inches from center of headlight to floor.

i was 19...

i told him...ITS 22 WHEN IM NOT IN IT!

i weigh 300lbs. lol

Haxto

My other fun ride with drag pipes.
i cant imagine getting pulled over in my Teg (or bike) and crying about it being unfair cause someone else does it. What a lil bitch!

'99 Teg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk