HELP GT3's

99TegLs

Hey guys, I've been looking and looking for Rota GT3's, gold with a chrome lip, in the CT area for over a month now. I've posted many ads, even willing to trade my meshies and a clean b18b1 with some cash on top to no avail. I'm running out of ideas. A new set costs 450 PLUSSSSS tires on top of that, so it's not really a cost option for me. Any ideas or anyone selling any would be fantastic. Thanks guys, lemme know.:)

99TegLs

you can always paint them yourself
yeah but no one is selling them... they're all selling slipstreams, which are not my style at all. If I could find a pair I would definitely grab them up no matter what color they were, cuz I just really want GT3's

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I sell them new. 500 for 15s. 550 for 16s.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
jlbmotorsports.com

bought my 16x8 +15 wheels for $400 shipped. i give them a :thumbs up

Posted from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.

99TegLs

guys guys guys..... The point I'm trying to get across is that I cant afford to buy brand new AND wrap them in rubber. know what I'm sayin? I'm 17, turning 18 on the 29'th, and I get paid minimum wage working at Staples of all places. FML. Anyway, I'm just tryin to get a pair. No one even sells Drag Dr16's around me. those are like worse than Rotas!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
theyre all the same bro

but anywho, save and save till you find em. ive learned my lesson about buying and regretting.

best bet would be craigslist.

Posted from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.

dlo253

If you are willing to trade a b1, why dont ya try selling that to put toward new wheels, or tires? Or like you said, you could use the tires you already have if they got some life left. And are the right size obviously, lol.