Hey!

5150KDC2

Welcome man!!! It took me 6 long months of looking for a clean Integra. I was well worth it though, patients paid off this time. Good luck on your search man.

osiris19

Welcome man!!! It took me 6 long months of looking for a clean Integra. I was well worth it though, patients paid off this time. Good luck on your search man.
Thanks! Patience does pay off, but I'm going to need a car within the month so I'm trying to see which is the best deal for the cheapest I can get.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
You get it after, so people can see you know what youre talking about
You mean what shelf the parts are on?
Thanks.

This is what I'm going to look at tomorrow.
http://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/2738999593.html
172K miles, few scratches on the bumpers, nothing major. I offered him $1.8k and he said he'll take it so I'm going to look at it tomorrow and hopefully this will be the one because I need a car soon and this one looks good. Any comments?
It doesn't say anything about the engine and the pictures are hard to tell, but I love that color and that's a really cheap price! I'm looking for another car, myself, and I would jump all over that if it were here in Cali
man, integras are so damn cheap in america.. my da9 can get atleast 4k here in australia
Holy balls, man

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Mileage? Maintenance? Any info at all on it?

osiris19

You mean what shelf the parts are on?

It doesn't say anything about the engine and the pictures are hard to tell, but I love that color and that's a really cheap price! I'm looking for another car, myself, and I would jump all over that if it were here in Cali

Holy balls, man
I don't trust what the owner of cars says, but he told me it runs perfectly fine, no taps, knocks, or slips. It looks clean, and I hope when I look at it up close the pictures are true.

Mileage? Maintenance? Any info at all on it?
172k, not sure on anything else. I'm gonna ask a multitude of questions to the guy in person. Any suggestions of what I should look for and ask tomorrow?

osiris19

Just got back from seeing the car. It was pretty good. I liked how it ran, and pretty much everything worked. there were only two things that made me cringe, and that was cosmetic issues on the bumpers, and a valve cover leak from the gasket. But I took pictures. Sorry for the shitty quality, my phone has been taking really crappy pics lately.

There is a hole on the right of the back bumper, doesn't really bother me.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

osiris19

Next weekend, but I wanted some of your opinions on it before I go and drop the money on it. I don't have enough for tags and registration/transfers till next weekend and he had to go.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Next weekend, but I wanted some of your opinions on it before I go and drop the money on it. I don't have enough for tags and registration/transfers till next weekend and he had to go.

Where's the car? I'll come inspect it with you lol. Body damage makes me nervous. Looks a little neglected.

osiris19

The valve cover leak shouldn't be too hard to fix.

I would say get it, it looks like it has potential!
Im most likely getting it. My mom has to think about it.

Where's the car? I'll come inspect it with you lol. Body damage makes me nervous. Looks a little neglected.
its pretty much strictly cosmetic, no structural damage. The front bumper is scratched up, with paint chips, and a small hole in it above the side marker, but that's it. The rear bumper has paint chips and scratches, and a hole the size of my fist in the right side. It doesn't look that bad. And then theres some small scratches around the quarters. It honestly doesn't look too bad, I'm just glad it has paint haha. I don't want anymore primered cars. And the car iis in Coplay, PA.