Hey!

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
How'd the oil look? Black? Engine bay clean or is it bad? That's like 2 hours or i would help you look at it

osiris19

tegs in that color are nice as hell. I'd get it if it runs well.
Yeah, the color is growing on me, and i want to save it.

How'd the oil look? Black? Engine bay clean or is it bad? That's like 2 hours or i would help you look at it
The bay was alright, it wasn't drenched with oil. And it wasn't black, but it probably needs to be cchanged. First thing I'm doing if i get it is new plugs, wires, valve cover gaskets spark plug tube seals, maybe dizzy, and filter changes.

Tell her to hurry up her thought process, you have a teg that needs to be driven
Haha, I can't buy it til next weekend anyways. Need another paycheck.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

osiris19

So I'm kinda pissed. Guy flaked on me saying he's gonna wait till tax time and that its worth more than $1800. Honestly, this it is naive. Its in bad shape cosmetically, its leaking, it has 172k on it, and most tegs in excellent condition with over 150k on kbb go for $2300.

osiris19

She was ugly, but she ran and rode well, and I really wanted it. The guy from another one I was looking at hasn't answers dme back either so back to Craigslist. I need a car asap though because I get my license back Monday and my parents aren't going to let me use their cars all the time, and I don't want to settle for a civic.

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
Like everyone said take your time. Also next time i would check the steering parts like tie rod,wheel bearing,ect. It's not something people check often but it's been my biggest headache with my teg lol.

osiris19

Lol, well it did steer perfectly fine. Idk, I just don't want a civic lol, but finding an aautomatic teg without engine problems is impossible down here. I only have $2k to spend.

osiris19

There were quite a few for $2k that were manual, my friends was one of them but I don't know stick, and my mom wont let me get a manual because if her van takes a dump, she'll need my car because she can't drive manual.

osiris19

Lol, my dad tried to teach my mom before like 3 times and he said he'll never try again, so I'm guessing it went bad lol.

osiris19

Went to ggo see another integra. Offered him $1800. The only thing wrong with it, is the transmission kicks when it shifts from 1st threw third. The guy ssaid it might be the rear mount. Any insight to this? It jerks the car rough. It ddefinitely needs a fluid and filter change, oil change, and new vc gasket. http://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/2812440758.html