hi im new :)

teggy4life

hi im 17 and i just got my first car not long ago and its an integra ls :))!! i was so happy the day i got it lol. but yeah the car is veary nice its all black with a tan inside (i would have rather had it black but hey i got the car) runs great the car is all good except for some rust on the quarter panale which is the first thing im going to fix. oh im also new to driving stick hahah x) soo i just wanted if you guys can tell me how to take care of my teggy what are thing i should look for like sings that somethings wrong with my car and how to keep it in good condition for years to come or give me some tips on driving stick that would be helpful well thats all i got to say ill post pics of my car if i can find out how to do that lol:)

(sorry if theirs spelling errors)http://www.clubintegra.com/board/images/smilies/icon_cry.gif

TheSkygun

Congrats on getting an integra. Upload some pics of it and has any thing been done to it from previous owner. Also what's the mileage on it

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Welcome! post up some pictures! and since you just got it, maybe take it to a mechanic and have him give it the once over to make sure everything is in tip-top shape

jdawg

Congrats. Must feel good lol I remember when I first got my baby. Btw welcome to clubintegra I'm also new in here. Exauhst, header, and intake is a good way to go to gain a little power. For the exterior throw some coilovers on and drop that ls. Big major look once uve done that.