MavrickDanny

Ok so I'm a new guy to CI but I noticed we didnt have a hot chicks thread on here haha.
Feel free to post pics of super sexy ladies and your favorite integras. any gen just keep it to teggys :)

since this is in the photography lounge pix that you've taken are preferred but i know were all down to see other peoples work that makes out mouths water.

all pix by me

thats all i have for now, not very good but I know you guys have stuff that can top it so lets see it!

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
this is a very strange thread

ps: her face looks like it met an iron travelling at 90mph

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
this is my friend Nichole possessing for a TI members teg at Nopi 07 or 08, cant remember

this was posted on TI but cant remember his sn so can give him credit :p

GSROWNSU

This was an "acquaintance" of mine, her name is Danielle. The photos were taken by a friend of mine and the teg belongs to another friend. Found them on my comp i forgot i had them. She's gorgeous, and looks good standing next to a teg imo. O btw she LOVES hondas. :lol:

heykosal

Angkorian
This was an "acquaintance" of mine, her name is Danielle. The photos were taken by a friend of mine and the teg belongs to another friend. Found them on my comp i forgot i had them. She's gorgeous, and looks good standing next to a teg imo. O btw she LOVES hondas. :lol:

WOW:shock:

Now THESE and the pics slickwhite posted are what this thread is for! We already have a hot girls thread, and a hot cars thread..

But wow..

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
a few more of Nichole's modeling and her her tats :D .. ENJOY!

her Type S she also owns a talon..

her tats...8)

one of my fav modeling pics of her..

Oh and she works on her cars....

well her bfs turbo eclipse:lol:

GSROWNSU

nice...imo there's nothing hotter than a chick who loves honda's AND is into working on them...or cars in general for that matter.