MavrickDanny

here are some pix that I know some of you would appreciate :)

I had a photoshoot with 2 of my friends a few weeks ago and finally got around to putting them on my computer lol

enjoy

MavrickDanny

^^those are your friends? man... why dont my gf's look like that... :roll:
yep :) I didnt even plan on doing that shoot lol
they came over and got bored and were like "take sexy pictures of us" so I couldnt refuse : )
my girlfriend would kill me if she saw these tho thats why they are on the DL haha

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
This was an "acquaintance" of mine, her name is Danielle. The photos were taken by a friend of mine and the teg belongs to another friend. Found them on my comp i forgot i had them. She's gorgeous, and looks good standing next to a teg imo. O btw she LOVES hondas. :lol:
WAIT!!!!

You're in wisconsin, came to my meet, and didn't even bother to invite her?!?!?!?!

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
This was an "acquaintance" of mine, her name is Danielle. The photos were taken by a friend of mine and the teg belongs to another friend. Found them on my comp i forgot i had them. She's gorgeous, and looks good standing next to a teg imo. O btw she LOVES hondas. :lol:

Easily one of the best pictures I've ever seen. 1. Hot chick 2. Hot car 3. Awesome setting for hot chick + hot car photo shoot 4. Great choice w/ black and white 5. perfect camera angle, tilt, everything 6. someone finally got the wheel turn right...makes a surprisingly large difference in how a photo turns out. Don't think there's anything I could possibly criticize this pic about. Beautiful work. :thumbs up

This pic would make an awesome poster

Last edited:

SweetDumper

I agree full heartedly with the above post, by ramblin_wreck08. This photo is my favorite out of the bunch. Great work!