How big is the Greddy kit turbo?

BoostedITR41

inline4four said:
shit trim. dont even bother. all they are is stock DSM 18g turbos. nothing but garbage

wrong..... Greddy uses different specs than DSM turbos. also they are well capable of 400hp....tuned in spring my car should make in the neighborhood of 375whp. I will see if I can find trim specs for you but this is real world

makes boost at 1500rpm and full boost(14psi) buy 3000rpm or so. on a crap tune I made pretty close to 300whp last year

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
BoostedITR41 said:
wrong..... Greddy uses different specs than DSM turbos. also they are well capable of 400hp....tuned in spring my car should make in the neighborhood of 375whp. I will see if I can find trim specs for you but this is real world

makes boost at 1500rpm and full boost(14psi) buy 3000rpm or so. on a crap tune I made pretty close to 300whp last year
I never said anything about being the same spec as DSM I only said they were DSM turbo's. and they are shit. pure and simple.

BoostedITR41

inline4four said:
I never said anything about being the same spec as DSM I only said they were DSM turbo's. and they are shit. pure and simple.

no they aren't DSM turbos that is my point. they are totally different than DSM turbos. once you run something better than a low 15 you can start saying what is and is not crap but I am pretty sure 400hp turbo>anything you have ever driven

dc2nr

BoostedITR41 said:
no they aren't DSM turbos that is my point. they are totally different than DSM turbos. once you run something better than a low 15 you can start saying what is and is not crap but I am pretty sure 400hp turbo>anything you have ever driven

word, greddy turbo's are well built,

agreed the bolt on turbo "kits" suck because the turbo is the size of a walnut, but greddy does not make pos turbos.

turbonetics is my company of choice, thru experience and price

http://www.stealth316.com/2-turboguide.htm

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
dc2nr said:
word, greddy turbo's are well built,

agreed the bolt on turbo "kits" suck because the turbo is the size of a walnut, but greddy does not make pos turbos.

turbonetics is my company of choice, thru experience and price

http://www.stealth316.com/2-turboguide.htm
thats what I'm trying to say is the bolt on kits FOR FUCKING HONDA's are peices. I never said anything about a real greddy turbocharger. only the bolt on kits for honda's. god I swear people dont know how to read.

BoostedITR41

inline4four said:
thats what I'm trying to say is the bolt on kits FOR FUCKING HONDA's are peices. I never said anything about a real greddy turbocharger. only the bolt on kits for honda's. god I swear people dont know how to read.
uhhh huh. I would say 230whp and pass emissions and carb legal is pretty good

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
BoostedITR41 said:
uhhh huh. I would say 230whp and pass emissions and carb legal is pretty good
230WHP on an ITR. ITR's in the states come with what, like 170-180WHP(thats a guess)? so 230 WHP at how much boost? thats about all you'd get from the greddy spec 18g on an ITR. this is only the greddy bolt-on kit and nothing else right? no I/C or tuning with something other than the E-manage or whatnot? cause if it is good for you, you still have a piece of shit 18g turbocharger.

BoostedITR41

actually they don't make a ITR compatable kit out of the box but GSR's do about 230whp at 7.8psi factory gate with IC.... by the way my times were run on stock internals, afc, fmu, 255lph pump, missing link and 450cc injectors on street tires. the turbo will push the car to close to 10's on slicks

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
BoostedITR41 said:
actually they don't make a ITR compatable kit out of the box but GSR's do about 230whp at 7.8psi factory gate with IC.... by the way my times were run on stock internals, afc, fmu, 255lph pump, missing link and 450cc injectors on street tires. the turbo will push the car to close to 10's on slicks
Yeah i know they dont make the kit for an ITR. I just assumed you had a B-series kit. so you have extras. extra's help alot. and if you know how to tune the AFC then 230WHP with all the other extra's @7.8psi on an ITR isnt anything to brag about. and slicks dont guarantee 2 seconds off your 1/4mile time. you sure as hell wont run 10's on that setup+slicks.

dc2nr

sheesh u guys still jabbin at each other

anyways, wow if u ran a 10, weve been trying for 2 years on a fully built 500whp itr, and we can barely shim a 10.9 (full daily driver itr, with jspec front)

BoostedITR41

we will see. low 11's without a doubt on slicks if not high 10's.....a basic drag kit with no extras has neted cars 11's on slicks I am pretty sure that hondata, 800cc injectors, 3 bar map, built motor, exhaust clutch, etc will be more than enough to get there.

as for 230whp on a ITR. 230whp on a GSR is with a bone stock motor with the kit just bolted on.

dc2nr

yea, tis really hard, my friends thrown over 50k at his integra, and can barely hit 10's *meaning non consistant*

i partially blame the poorly kept drag strip, but its difficult, i admit hes not the best driver int he world either, but hes doing a damn good job

trackmasters integra