How Do I install a 4pt. Racing Harness?

Integra47

I am Wondering How To insall a 4pt. Racing harness. Ive heard that you can bolt it to the floor without using a harness bar. I just ordered some racing seats and a harness. Could someone tell me how to mount the harness and were to mount it at without the harness bar. Or link me to someplace that has already explained it

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Do you track your car? If not, this is a pointless mod. You really should mount it to a harness

mirrorimg

The method that you mount it may also be dangerous. If the angle of the should belts to the rear mounting point is too sharp/steep of an angle, you could cause more harm to your body (compression of your spine) than any safety it could give you.

Integra47

Do you track your car? If not, this is a pointless mod. You really should mount it to a harness
I do not track my car. Im mostly getting it for the looks but ive read that its really bad if I dont have the harness bar and roll cage so i might not do it

MyDC2isSlow

THPTHPTHPTHP ..Helicopter
Sounds identical to one of my buddies. Makes his s2k look like a track car, completely stock except an exhaust

XjoEnX

Easy to install: drill holes, bolt in.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
keep on topic.

OP if you dont have the supporting mods the harness is useless. Superricered or whatever had one at thunderhill. I doubt it improved his laptimes at all. You need a bucket seat and a roll bar/roll cage to make it useful.