How much did you guys buy your Integras?

04caliwrx

1995 gsr 99,500 the day I picked her up, I paid $1500 from a buddy moving to Hawaii, Car came on Tein coilovers, new starspeck tires, and HSK catback. I feel that I got a great deal.

Ganyon

Paid 2700 for my 99 gs with 115k.

CokeSlap

1500 for my 1992 AGP GSR few rock chips on the hood and a little rust around the wheels, needed the ac recharged other then that it was completely stock with just shy of 135k miles on it. Runs amazing. I'm the second owner and the first owner took great care of the motor.

davetomer

dave
i paid 3k for my 95 ls with 150000 on it. it is my first integra and i really just wantd one. the motor suposidly only had around 100000 but after dealing with this kid idk about that. with in the first month i replaced the dizzy, back struts, 2 back break lines, and the whole right rear control arm assembly. my lower control arm bolt actually snappd and droppd the right side down on the tire. coming home from the bar at 2am to top it off haha. but i love my car and now i know what to look for. but all in all i got RIPPED hahaha o well live n learn. o ya n i found way more rust then what was showing:cry:

phatintegra

Banned
Brand new under 10miles $17,000 incld all fee/taxes/title, etc off the show room floor. Back in Feb of 2,000 Sticker price $22,000.

lolo671

Paid $3200 for a 2001 LS (automatic). There's a nickel size dent at the tip of the hood, had to buy a new radiator, headers were rusty like what the hell happened, some kind of bondo in the trunk where water finds its way in...lets just say I replaced most of the stuff here and there...oh, I'm stationed in S. Korea so shipping parts is a B*TCH!!!

Cjoeray

Cj0eray
I paid 4k, it had jdm front end, front lip, sideskirts, clean paint, and type r wing, 121k miles

AH9R

I bought my '94 LS with 145k for $2,500. It is CLEAN and a bone-stock clean slate!

dc2n/a

Paid 8k for my 96 gsr back in 2005. 36,000 origianl miles. Bought it from a old couple. Bone stock with the original factory tires.

Alex3337

i paid 2800$ for my integra ls with a 145,000 miles, condition was great, had a very good original paint job, oonly bad, had 3 dents in passenger side from bicycle grips i think from kids, it was a family owned car