How often do you eat fast food?

OneFastGSR

Saw a post on facebook. They had 4 different meals from fast food restraunts and they sat for 2 years. Still not molded or spoiled etc and bugs won't even touch it. Is it even food? lmao... I eat fast food alot..

dlo253

Yeah I read a story a few years back about some lady who kept a McDonalds burger for 5 years.... same results. Shit is scary lol, I've been trying to cut back since I got my kidney stone, shit has too much sodium lol. And the dipshits never get my order right anyways....

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Once a month I may get some Sonic but I stay away from the other stuff. Unless I'm in Cali, then I'm all about In N Out, triple triple ftw.

jbrown97ls

I eat Taco Bell maybe once a week. I'm already not a big fan of fast food hamburgers and this thread just strengthened that dislike.

Curbscrapper

Only before an event. Its almost like if we dont eat mcdonalds before an event then somethings going wrong lol. But that may just be because we always have to get food at like 4, 5am

TheCrimsonStar

Lol that is bs. I'm a manager at a McDonalds and food DOES spoil after the expiration date. They must have either lied or doctored the food so it wouldn't spoil. Haha. I've tossed a moldy bag of muffins before.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Lol that is bs. I'm a manager at a McDonalds and food DOES spoil after the expiration date. They must have either lied or doctored the food so it wouldn't spoil. Haha. I've tossed a moldy bag of muffins before.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Given, they are just doing this with fries and hamburgers at most it looks like, at least probably with no condiments or cheese, that might get moldy.

I ate out almost everyday, since I used to work on the weekends, no food at work, then Thursday and Friday, no food was left for me, but I always suspected the janitors to take my plate.. I mean how can I tell the kitchen staff to leave me food if I come after they already finished the lunch time hours before? lol.

drevans_satx

Dylan
Man I feel like the stereotypical american...I munch down on fast food for one meal like 5 days a week. And no I'm not fat lol. Ranch work keeps me in shape. I Usually make dinner at home, but lunch consists of whatever I feel like grabbing while I'm out and about.

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
Craving Carl's Jr, now....Six dollar Memphis BBQ burger with criss cut fries, street tacos.....HMMMM, LOL

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
Ah dang, now that I saw the jack in the crack pic, I want some 99 cent tacos and egg rolls and chicken strips, LOL

TarheelBound

TarheelBound
Man I feel like the stereotypical american...I munch down on fast food for one meal like 5 days a week. And no I'm not fat lol. Ranch work keeps me in shape. I Usually make dinner at home, but lunch consists of whatever I feel like grabbing while I'm out and about.
^x2 except for the part about working on the ranch lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i try and limit myself to 1 a week... and NO SODAs or anything with less sugar as possible.

in n out for the win... or lose... lol