How often do you eat fast food?

whitedc4

Seems like everyone wants to goto in-n-out burger or has been. I'm hoping to goto texas atleast twice oklahoma once and florida once within the next couple months. So I hope I eat in-n-out burger sometime.. Lol
Hit me up when you're in Oklahoma!

Sent from a Hershey's candy bar. Nom nom nom

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Pretty rarely nowadays, maybe once or twice/three times a month. The "value meals" aern't even values anymore, so I usually just get a hamburger or two from BK or chicken sandwiches at Wendy's from the dollar menus. Jeez, I remember when a Big Mac value meal was $2.99, now its doubled! I ate fast food alot more ofter when I was younger.

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
Texas here, I've never heard of an In-n-out, let alone eaten at one.

The best we got to offer is Whataburger, and local burgers.
OH YEAH!!!! Whataburger.

Will do, Hoping to goto either IFO or hallett in oklahoma
You're not that far from me (Ft Worth,TX) we have like 4 In-N-Out's that have popped up over the last 3 years. They are not bad, but there are more local things that are way better. We have Braum's, which WhiteDC4 can probably agree to. They are based out of OK and only deliver beef within a 150 mile radius.

Back to OP: Um, I would say that I at max everyday for a week, at minimum, twice a week. We cook and sometimes we dont have leftovers cause I get a bit hungry.

whitedc4

OH YEAH!!!! Whataburger.

You're not that far from me (Ft Worth,TX) we have like 4 In-N-Out's that have popped up over the last 3 years. They are not bad, but there are more local things that are way better. We have Braum's, which WhiteDC4 can probably agree to. They are based out of OK and only deliver beef within a 150 mile radius.

Back to OP: Um, I would say that I at max everyday for a week, at minimum, twice a week. We cook and sometimes we dont have leftovers cause I get a bit hungry.

Braums is pretty good. I love their 4 cheese cheeseburger! it makes me feel fat when i eat it all but omg it is so worth the fat feeling.

We have a pretty awesome couple of burger joints here. S&B burger. it think there are about 3 or 4 and it is great for chili cheese fry and burger lovers. pretty much awesome

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
Damn....I could go for some Braum's right now..... I like that they have a combo that you can have a burger, fries, drink (or shake for an extra .50) for like $5.

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
I want that Giant sized glazed donut from texas, that was featured on Man vs. Food.....LOL

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
To my Texas CI members, I gotta ask this...Is the BBQ in Texas, ALL THAT? When I go there, somebody has got to show all me all the BBQ spots, LOL

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
I want that Giant sized glazed donut from texas, that was featured on Man vs. Food.....LOL
It's good, and the Don Juan taco....food coma all day!!!

I will do the BIG TEXAN steak challenge...one of these days...
Good luck, if you dont finish, its like $80

To my Texas CI members, I gotta ask this...Is the BBQ in Texas, ALL THAT? When I go there, somebody has got to show all me all the BBQ spots, LOL
I would say it's pretty damn good. Mind you I havent had any from Tennessee or from Kansas City, I hear they have some good BBQ.

Salt lick is really good outside of Austin (they only take cash iirc), Railhead, Woody Creek, Cousin's, & Risky's are pretty good in my area. I cant think of the ones in Dallas.

cody110

Integra Atheist
I switch from McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell and sometimes pizza:) that's within my work week ya i know that's pretty bad lol
just waiting for my arteries to slowly clog.....

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Whataburger is bomb ! Can't compare to in n out tho and those animal style fries godd starving now ha . I work in a restaurant now and we got filling salads with steak / chkn / salmon / mahimahi and its easier to order to go then munch fast food for me nowadays

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

drevans_satx

Dylan
It's good BBQ, but its a regional BBQ. It'll be different in Kansas and Tennessee etc. Texas BBQ uses mesquite wood (which is a bitch of a tree btw) and it's rather nice. In San Antonio theres a few, but Texas Pride BBQ is pretty well known because the food is great, and the entertainment is nice...it's also like 4 minutes from my house xD