i need help plz

Noneed2Hate

IIRC you need the Skunk2 manifold as well.... the skunk 2 TB won't bolt on well to an OEM manifold. Just get an OEM TB.

oscar112709

Banned
What exactly is wrong with the current throttle body you have? It might just need a good cleaning.
It's making my rpm bog out every red light I have the tps but the mechanic it's the tb am pretty sure they did something good it's barly doing it...

Noneed2Hate

you know you can adjust your idle right? I don't think you need a new one. Take off the current throttle body, give it a good cleaning, attach it, set your idle a little higher maybe if it's killing itself at stops.

oscar112709

Banned
you know you can adjust your idle right? I don't think you need a new one. Take off the current throttle body, give it a good cleaning, attach it, set your idle a little higher maybe if it's killing itself at stops.
Yeah I know but I don't know how to do that took it to Meinecke mechanic they said that they don't want to mess with stuff like that

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah I know but I don't know how to do that took it to Meinecke mechanic they said that they don't want to mess with stuff like that

It's not that they don't want to, it's that they don't know how to do anything but oil changes and tire rotations...

Muckman

Not a M0derator
wait so you want to buy a new throttle body bc you dont want to learn how to turn the idle screw?