I saw this and I put my head down in shame

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
this was posted somewhere else on here. its cool, but.. I just wouldnt do it. Its just overkill.. it would have been a better investment for a type r motor. check out the grape integra behind it

Prozon

Kris
That's awesome lol. Can't be a ricer if your rocking muscle. :thumbs up

dlo253

I know you have your right to your own opinion, but would you tell me why you think thats dumb? Lol... IMO that is pretty bad ass. didnt watch the vid yet, but it looks like they did a nice job.

Ilovemy95teggy

They did a helluva nice job. Definitely one of a kind. Props to them. Sounds absolutely killer too. And that grape integra behind it is just cleeeean

Ryan659

They did a nice job doing a stupid ass thing. Props to them for wasting their time. Just cause it can be done doesn't mean it should be done.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
They did a nice job doing a stupid ass thing. Props to them for wasting their time. Just cause it can be done doesn't mean it should be done.
thank the lord this site has some hope!!

There are so many better cars that this setup could have been respectable. Putting some S/C'd V8 in an import is just mind-baffling.

Prozon

Kris
Oh noes!!! If YOU don't like it, why do it at all?!!?!? Lol. :roll:

That's the issue with this crowd. You rarely see creativity. Lowered, wheels, lip. Woo..
Jazz it up a little bit. Throw a supercharged 454 in an Integra, put some ricer tails on, turbo your car.. just be original for once kids.

Or should I pull the turbo and return my lovable little Integra to a naturally aspirated turd? :x

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
f*** that integra.. corvette engines are better

[YOUTUBE="zr win"]bfR_Ztug9N0[/YOUTUBE]

i love it... but they probably put the kinda guy that'd put a beginner driver badge on their G2 integra in that civic :lol:

Jay417

Beast From The East
Waste of time and money. Looks ok but it can only do one thing...yes go straight.

Kevin A. Parra

Early 90's Honda Guy
My question is where in the hell is the radiator on that thing. It looks like a hot wheels car. It's original but just looks wrong on so many ways when I think of japanese cars I think of clean honda's I think of clean lines, very neat and efficient. That motor completely throws every word I just used to describe a honda out the window. It's not clean, it's not neat, and it sure as hell is ineffecient and quite a bit less reliable.