I saw this and I put my head down in shame

Ryan659

Oh noes!!! If YOU don't like it, why do it at all?!!?!? Lol. :roll:

That's the issue with this crowd. You rarely see creativity. Lowered, wheels, lip. Woo..
Jazz it up a little bit. Throw a supercharged 454 in an Integra, put some ricer tails on, turbo your car.. just be original for once kids.

Or should I pull the turbo and return my lovable little Integra to a naturally aspirated turd? :x
Originality and creativity are great things because it creates individuality. However, when you do something that is over the top and outrageous, then it just becomes stupid. Putting turbo in a car is alot different that putting a engine that; one, doesn't fit properly, and two, isn't even engineered to be in a car that type of frame.

People may like it cause it's original, but I will almost guarantee that if it came down to it, you would not do the same thing in your car. If I'm wrong, then why haven't you done it yet?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I've seen this video a few times, it is pretty much a waste. Especially since I can't see any hint of chassis bracing. Would really like to know if it is braced, or just twisted.

Prozon

Kris
Originality and creativity are great things because it creates individuality. However, when you do something that is over the top and outrageous, then it just becomes stupid. Putting turbo in a car is alot different that putting a engine that; one, doesn't fit properly, and two, isn't even engineered to be in a car that type of frame.

People may like it cause it's original, but I will almost guarantee that if it came down to it, you would not do the same thing in your car. If I'm wrong, then why haven't you done it yet?
Over the top and outrageous isn't always stupid. Just because YOU think it's stupid doesn't make it stupid. That's like saying automobiles are stupid because it was "over the top and outrageous" when they first switched up from horse drawn carriages.

If you want to play the "doesn't fit properly" card, well the turbo won't FIT PROPERLY unless you modify things. A radiator for example. It just takes a bit more modification to get something like a blown 454 in an Integra- and no, it's not engineered for that frame, it's much too powerful. I would hope that the car has some kind of bracing, but from the clip there is no way to tell.

I would have already done it if I had the money. I think it's an awesome idea. I would cruise all day long in that car. I'm no stranger to custom fab work. Tell you what, if you buy me a new shell, pay for the little things, and get me a supercharged 454, I will do the swap.

Ryan659

Over the top and outrageous isn't always stupid. Just because YOU think it's stupid doesn't make it stupid. That's like saying automobiles are stupid because it was "over the top and outrageous" when they first switched up from horse drawn carriages.
Horses to automobiles is an advancement in technology, this video is a step backwards. And me thinking it is stupid, actually does make it stupid in my opinion; hence, my opinion. And your opinion is that it is cool; however, I disagree but that is what makes arguing fun...and makes you wrong :lol:

If you want to play the "doesn't fit properly" card, well the turbo won't FIT PROPERLY unless you modify things. A radiator for example. It just takes a bit more modification to get something like a blown 454 in an Integra- and no, it's not engineered for that frame, it's much too powerful. I would hope that the car has some kind of bracing, but from the clip there is no way to tell.
A bit more is an understatement. Replacing a radiator is easy to do compared to reengineering an engine bay.

I would have already done it if I had the money. I think it's an awesome idea. I would cruise all day long in that car. I'm no stranger to custom fab work. Tell you what, if you buy me a new shell, pay for the little things, and get me a supercharged 454, I will do the swap.
Sorry, if I have to work for my toys then so do you. I'll buy all that for you after you buy me a Lamborghini murchialgo lp 640, deal???

Prozon

Kris
It's hella UKEJUSDM.
Jerusalem? :shock:

And me thinking it is stupid, actually does make it stupid in my opinion; hence, my opinion. And your opinion is that it is cool; however, I disagree but that is what makes arguing fun...and makes you wrong :lol:
But in my opinion your opinion is wrong. So you fail? Lol.

A bit more is an understatement. Replacing a radiator is easy to do compared to reengineering an engine bay.
I had to modify my core support. Cutting and welding was required. I consider that modifying the engine bay, wouldn't you?

Sorry, if I have to work for my toys then so do you. I'll buy all that for you after you buy me a Lamborghini murchialgo lp 640, deal???
I wouldn't have toys if I didn't work for them silly goose. And I think it's more likely that I will own a big block powered Integra then you will of accomplishing your Lamborghini dreams.

By the way, really? A Lambo? It's like a polygon had a late night drunken stupor with a performance engine and the Lamborghini was born. :roll:

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Jerusalem? :shock:

But in my opinion your opinion is wrong. So you fail? Lol.

I had to modify my core support. Cutting and welding was required. I consider that modifying the engine bay, wouldn't you?

I wouldn't have toys if I didn't work for them silly goose. And I think it's more likely that I will own a big block powered Integra then you will of accomplishing your Lamborghini dreams.

By the way, really? A Lambo? It's like a polygon had a late night drunken stupor with a performance engine and the Lamborghini was born. :roll:
Polygon.....are we talking the pokemon?!?! Cuz I'd lol even harder if that's what you're saying, it'd actually progress to a rofl or an lmfao.....