I would trade my teg for this

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i wouldnt want one... and talking about boosting it... well think about the type of engine it has. oh thats right... its engine IS a turbo. but i do want those airless tires

Bear_Slayer

You're an idiot.
Once you get thinking about it, I'd be on solid ground with friction, they would be hovering in the air. I'd get less damage as they would tumble end over end. Even a mini cooper could probably level one of them.

Not the safest thing in my book.

Apollo

Once you get thinking about it, I'd be on solid ground with friction, they would be hovering in the air. I'd get less damage as they would tumble end over end. Even a mini cooper could probably level one of them.

Not the safest thing in my book.
You're talking about a potentially revolutionary machine, built with cutting edge technology - something that flys over 300 miles an hour at any altitude from one to 30-thousand feet plus, and the only thing you can think to say is "let's see what happens when I plow into it with my truck."

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
You're talking about a potentially revolutionary machine, built with cutting edge technology - something that flys over 300 miles an hour at any altitude from one to 30-thousand feet plus, and the only thing you can think to say is "let's see what happens when I plow into it with my truck."
he actually has a valid point... id wanna see what would happen if his truck hit it.

Apollo

It probably wouldn't be any different than an accident involving a smart car or fit.

"...What's more, upon landing, the Fuzo would extend its retractable wheels and tool around town like a normal automobile." <-- From the article.

There's your friction.

Last edited: