I'm looking for a new logo

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
like the title say's Im looking for a new logo for a street team up in Northern Cali. It's a hole lot of mixed drivers and cars that's like to do it all from auto -x to drifting to drag so we named it. icontrolledchaos because even if you don't care for the track the newer camber and fitment styles are pretty chaotic on you suspension so a level of control is needed. I'm looking for either icc or the hole name. if your bored give it a shot. thanks for reading.
PS
does anyone know what online image host allows you to up load psd file photobucket doesn't

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Where do you race? Be sure to check our CI nor cal schedule for our track days. West Coast Nationals the weekend after next

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
Where do you race? Be sure to check our CI nor cal schedule for our track days. West Coast Nationals the weekend after next
all over ca esca scca ncrc i live kinda in the middle of sear point and thunder hill so alittle easier to do track events.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
all over ca esca scca ncrc i live kinda in the middle of sear point and thunder hill so alittle easier to do track events.
so what are your thunderhill times?

i guess i dont it just when. i was trying to upload pic to photo bucket three page said they do not support psd
i use cs5 for most of my editing
you apparently have no background in graphic design as you would know a .psd file is not an image file but a photoshop file.

Prozon

Kris
Just export the photo in photoshop to .png, jpg, ect ect.. should be able to upload from there..
Jeez Dylan, ya big jerk. Lol.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Just export the photo in photoshop to .png, jpg, ect ect.. should be able to upload from there..
Jeez Dylan, ya big jerk. Lol.
no anyone with maybe 2% knowledge in the program will know that a .psd file is just a photoshop file and not an image file. Thats why there is a save as option. Same with final cut. A .FCP file is not a movie.

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
so what are your thunderhill times?
Well there a couple of different way to run that track but like 2.20

you apparently have no background in graphic design as you would know a .psd file is not an image file but a photoshop file.
No not my job.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Man that looks like fun but ill be on vacation in Santa Cruz thanks for for invite

PS I'm always down for a GoGo battle lol
I may be doing some Solo II in August, if you wanna come out. A club that races together, stays together. We all got homo love for the core Nor Cal group. Joe, Dylan, Thadya, and myself. We're all solid people that do what we say, although we may be late, we still make it happen for each other and always push each other to do more, faster