intake BOV?????????

JHowardGS98

i was at a car show and saw a guy with a 96 integra gsr (non turbo, non vtech) and he had short ram air intake with a blow off valve on it....... is that safe and would it help you engine's aif flow at all? and it actually sounded like a turbo with a BOV..... let me knkow if you've ever heard of it or if it would help your engine

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
it would not work, it was probably some ricer, it would probablly hurt your airflow if you want air flow get a CAI or make an ice box or buy the comptech ice box.and he probably did actually gave a turbo

mirrorimg

If you want a BOV, buy and install a turbo. Stop trying to make your car sound like its turbocharged, you will just make a fool of yourself.

alyssafacex

yeah, theres a guy in my area with a wrx and a bov.. everytime i see him thats all you hear, hes like obsessed with it. except there's no intercooler sitting in his front bumper. MAJOR FAIL.
if you want a bov, get a turbo. simple as that.

jznsn2u

yeah, theres a guy in my area with a wrx and a bov.. everytime i see him thats all you hear, hes like obsessed with it. except there's no intercooler sitting in his front bumper. MAJOR FAIL.
The wrx come stock with a tmic (top mount intercooler) thats why theres a hoodscoop :thumbs up.

But yeah, just get a real turbo.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
you cant see the intercooler in the bumper of a stock wrx like jason said, they have top mount intercoolers :)