intake

Justin_K

The Wizard of Oz
I have a password JDM short RAM, i like it because it looks nicer and the extra 4HP gain you get from a cold air wasn't convincing enough :p

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Google this, there is too much information all of us have written over and over again. I have an SRI and I prefer it for a couple reason, and I also have a shroud that blocks some of the hot engine air. It's hard to see in the pic, but I'm sure you get the point

Ryan659

Google this, there is too much information all of us have written over and over again. I have an SRI and I prefer it for a couple reason, and I also have a shroud that blocks some of the hot engine air. It's hard to see in the pic, but I'm sure you get the point

Dude, where is your intake mani? It's low.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Not really, lol; it's where it's supposed to be, behind the engine like a boss. It has Vtec in the IM so it may look a lil different because it's so JDM

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Not really, lol; it's where it's supposed to be, behind the engine like a boss. It has Vtec in the IM so it may look a lil different because it's so JDM
This shit right here Nigga, this shit right here, it's called vtec Nigga. Not just any vtec either, it's jdm gsr vtec Nigga. That shit is like 16744872478357842378533 added hp cuz of that intake manifold. Get some!

Ryan659

This s*** right here Nigga, this s*** right here, it's called vtec Nigga. Not just any vtec either, it's jdm gsr vtec Nigga. That s*** is like 16744872478357842378533 added hp cuz of that intake manifold. Get some!
It comes in a bottle right?

hgocasca

level 77 troll
It comes in a bottle right?
No, Patrick has the only one in the world. He actually shipped his car to Japan and had them spend weeks making it for his setup, mr Honda himself did the machine work on it, shit was dope, he sent me a million pics, he's too modest to say it though.