Integra Drift

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridered11

who else can ass drag and look good as hell and basically be drifting because im not even gonna lie im nice as hell so if anyone wants to get together in nc and slide around a little bit hit me up 336-662-3898

ridered11

ok i guess buddy

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQMQkMvRG3I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQMQkMvRG3I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

now tell me to try bitch

ridered11

i have a 240 s14 coupe so dont talk to me like im a dumbass ... its fun to drift fwd cars too dumbass americans shouldnt worry about how fast you can go in a straight line and learn to drive a little more ... im not saying that to all of you but the ones that fall into that category know who im talking too

gooffeeman

i have a 240 s14 coupe so dont talk to me like im a dumbass ... its fun to drift fwd cars too dumbass americans shouldnt worry about how fast you can go in a straight line and learn to drive a little more ... im not saying that to all of you but the ones that fall into that category know who im talking too
Why you playing the Race Card???? now thats dumb and IGNORANT!!! we're just saying our Tegs aren't made to drift or Power Slide!!

Aznxtasy

Each type of car layout has its place

RWD- Just makes sense for drifting
FWD- Great traction and handling for a track
AWD- Explains itself

However... if you know how tire traction and theory works. It's just a disaster for failure unless you're just trying it out in controlled conditions at a track. Please dont try and attempt anything this dumb on public roads. Thank you.

Also.. yes I used to dream about drifting in a civic when I saw that video like a good 7 years ago. Difference between you and that guy. He's on a pro circuit racing there buddy.

:wak:

Status
Not open for further replies.