Integra Drift

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuenjin

Professional Ametuer
Actually you can drift in an Integra; it involves merging onto a paved road whilst leaving a gravel road and turning very quickly. :)

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Lol at this thread... the OP got pretty mad within like one post because someone brought some fresh knowledge to the table. FWDs can't drift! If you have a 240 quit trying to drift the poor teggy.

rockadilla

thats right.
as was said before u can powerslide, but not drift a FWD

mirrorimg

Guys, you need to all be quiet.

Until the OP shows us a video of him drifting. I want to see this.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
the only integ i know of that could drift properly.. not well tho. but it can do it.

[YOUTUBE="drift dc"]jh0PUmNRiD4[/YOUTUBE]

oh look!! its RWD!! what a shock...

Prozon

Kris
I think we can ALL agree on one thing here guys..

I can't drift and I would probably injure/maim innocent bystanders trying. :p

JDMb20DC2

Lmao at this fuck stick getting mad !

Go drift your teg into a pole you don't deserve a teg to be pulling dumb shit, your probably one of them ricers that pull the e-brake on every corner or turn thinking your drifting when you fish tail but you look like a straight up douche while doing it.

Lol @ dumb Americans when we drive Imports... lmao!

DAteggy93

its americans like you that make us look like ricers (ye throwback) and jackasses. As for turning, its called a track. Leave the drifting for your s14

jdean41

I wanna c him drift his "s14". I bet if he does he thinks its the hottest shit ever which is not true. Try getting in a real drift car ie. an ae86 corolla like myself...... i love drifting but im no where near stupid enough to try it in my teg. i love that damn car way to much. U wanna drift a honda get an s2k or nsx. not a damn integra!

mattness

Have fun with your E brake pulling Drifting! I do this in the snow sometimes, its pretty fun. But I consider Drifting with your gas pedal as real drifting. Anyways Id rather just kick your ass in a strait line. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.