Integra Dyno Day at Blacktrax (Milpitas)

ZaWn

Trying to help out a friend with his Dyno Day. It was originally for Miatas but now it'll be open for integras too.

See how much hp you are making with your setup for only $50!

Hey guys and gals, looks like we are a-go for a Dyno Day at BlackTrax Performance. Please feel free to invite your friends! All makes and models are welcome.

**IF YOU ARE FOR SURE GOING TO DYNO YOUR CAR, PLEASE PM ME AS WE DO NEED A DOWN PAYMENT BEFORE THE EVENT**

Here is some brief info covering the event:

Time: 9am to roughly 4 or 5

Date: December 7th, 2013

Location: BlackTrax Performance 1819 Houret Ct. Milpitas, CA 95035

Dynos: 3 pulls for $50

** No rear diffusers and PLEASE bring wheel lock keys as the wheels need to be removed for Dynapack dynos.

**Jei asked that adjustments between runs will not be allowed due to the downtime and possibility of not being able to get everyone on the dyno.

-Z-

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
ttt

I wont be able to make it. I really wanted to go to Alex's event. But ill be going to button that day.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
It's ok if you can't make it Tom. We'll still party when me and dolla are in LA in December. XD

Why don't you go button on dec 21st?

-Z-
i am tracking that day. Either at Thunderhill or Buttonwillow. Depends on what #TrackMonstarrs wants to do.

ZaWn

It's too soon... lol. I guess I'll be signing up for button on the 22nd to watch Nick and Matt have a sword fight. XP

-Z-