iPhone users and abusers

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
installus is the shizz!!

i just downloaded autodesk sketchbook, mirror's image, heads-up display, and a few picture editors

rnhib25

ricer all day
unlocked Apple iPhone 3G 16GB 7th iPhone total
4.0.2 Jailbroken w/ redsn0w

Last edited:

rnhib25

ricer all day
you should download it on your computer because it will take much less time than downloading it from you iPhone.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i see.. thats the main reason why i dont wanna do that.
and i hide the icons i dont use. like app store, stocks, etc...

rnhib25

ricer all day
Ohh are you still on 3.1.3? if so you should update to 4.0.2. Knowing that you have a iphone 3gs the multitask capability would be useful.
Plus you would get more tweaks for your iPhone. and you can throw all apps you don't use into a folder.

j13

Keep It Clean
Ill meet up with someone to jailbreak my iPod Touch G3...if you're hella far ill ship it and pay for shipping back to me. Lmk!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
a clubinteg app would be sick!!
i already have mine working with a backgrounder. havnt had time to restore and update to 4.0 yet. i'll do that soon tho.

Ill meet up with someone to jailbreak my iPod Touch G3...if you're hella far ill ship it and pay for shipping back to me. Lmk!
all you gotta do is download the jailbreaker onto your computer, open the prog, plug in the ipod, click 'jailbreak' :thumbs up

rnhib25

ricer all day
what firmware are you running?

Try on your iPod

1. Go to safari

2. Type in www.jailbreakme.com

3. on the bottom you'll see a slider that states slide to jailbreak

4. wait let the iPod/iPhone does its thing

5. BAMM you'll have a jailbroken iPod/iPhone

rnhib25

ricer all day
all you gotta do is download the jailbreaker onto your computer, open the prog, plug in the ipod, click 'jailbreak' :thumbs up.
if he is running like 3.1.2 and doesn't want 4.0 he can download a program called blackra1n and just click "make it ra1n" and his iDevice is jailbroken

Last edited: