iPhone users and abusers

rnhib25

ricer all day
i've been doing all this since the first gen iPod and iPhone 2g was released. lol went thru so many iPhones in my day

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Debating whether i should jailbreak mine.... 3gs son! :thumbs up my dad has the iphone 4, that thing is so sick :shock:

rnhib25

ricer all day
you should, you'll have nothing to lose but many things to gain. Yes the iPhone 4 is nice but im done with electronic devices spend so much money on them. I rather put my money towards my car

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
hmmm, alright.... and that is definitely a good idea, electronics are expensive nowadays.... agreed on putting more money towards car :thumbs up

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
There is such thing as bricking your iDevice while jailbreaking, but the chances of that happening is 1/1000000000.

If something does happen during your jailbreak like a power outage or something, all you gotta do is hold the Power button and the Home Button for 10-15 seconds.

jailbreak ftw. 1st gen ipod touch :D

phatintegra

Banned
Me: Iphone 2g 8GB Jailbroken on 3.13 (screen have burnt pixel).
Wife: Iphone 2g 4GB Jailbroken on 3.13

I traded my old blackberry for an Iphone 3GS 16gb on 4.0.2 and I can't jailbreak it :(

Last edited:

Jay417

Beast From The East
3Gs jailbroken w/ Blackra1n. EVERYTHING FREE so i guess im an ABUSER...lol best thing ever made is the SLINGSHOT APP u can watch live TV any where any time (SLINGSHOT BOX $200) but well worth it when u work 2nd shift and got time to kill.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
bump freakin rocks....
you should check out knocking video
what is sniper vs sniper all about?
bump is only good if you know alot of iphone users and they're all friends. its an app where you 'bump' 2 iphones together and it'll send contact info that way.

knocking video is only good if all the people you know have it. its pretty much a video chat app.

sniper vs sniper is awesome! 1 vs 1 from anywhere in the world! the game is pretty fun if you ask me!

:thumbs up