Is my clock possessed?

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
It seems that when I accelerate my clock also accelerates. It's odd, it's no longer is the correct constant time. It changes, as in "9:28, 9:29, 9:30" it increases the minutes quickly almost in second intervals. I don't know what is wrong >.< ugh... Could it be a fuse?

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
It is weird, I didn't have the problem until this afternoon either! haha, it only goes up when I accelerate. I'm quite puzzled. I need a bit of electronic work anyways. I think I'll just have to take it to someone who knows more than I do. It's just so puzzling haha.

mangchu

It's like the faster you go, the later you'll be!

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
LMAO That's funny. I think I'll try that tomorrow :p hahah must be possessed.

Jeffbel

The clock has an "off" battery in it. It most likely needs to be changed out. The battery holds time without pulling from the cars battery. This is just a theory but I know on computers the clock slows down when the CMOS starts to go out

94RS

No fucks given.
It increases in second intervals? Your car decided it wants to go to the track, clearly your clock is acting as a stopwatch.

Last edited:

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
Record it and put it on youtube. I want to see this in action.
Well I did record it, but there was too much glare it didn't catch it. I'll try again later when the sun is down. It's crazy hahaha maybe I should hit the track ;p I laughed at the Delorean comment hahaha that was good.