is this good?

paoloDa92

GROUND CONTROL

i currently have tokico blues and some lowering springs, i think its a neuspeed springs.

well im thinking of purchasing this ground controls and i was wondering if i could just use my tokico blues then the ground control?

would that be a good set up?

DumaDa9

tokico blues are an oem replacement shock, so they're basically considered stock, so it might be pretty bouncy. If you want to go lower you can get those gc coilovers and some extended top hats would help with the ride until you can afford new shocks.

Last edited:

DumaDa9

Tokicos are good but I'm not sure if they can be slammed hard and last
the front shocks might go out quicker but usually the rear shocks last longer because there is less weight on them

paoloDa92

wait so tokico blues are not good?

well i got the car like this and i wanna go lower,
if i buy the ground controls on the link will it be a good idea or no?

paoloDa92

really?

cause im really diging the ground control coils on tunersports.com what do you think uso dc?

DumaDa9

no it will work, blues are the same as oem, to be honest, probably the only shock that would require a different sized coilover are the konis that are specifically made for gc, those a slimmer

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lol why would you post a link after mine with a product thats more expensive
weak sauce charges tax and shipping
AND all their ground control products are group buy products so they wait till they have a giant order and then they place it, while Tuner Sports will Match the products price and tuner sports is our main site sponsor/ club integra store

Rich-PMS

There's a seller on eBay that has them for 279 with free shipping- brand new.

I'd suggest getting extended top hats. I love my tokico struts, much more firm than oem.