ITR wing on Ls?

iRide Integras

So I recently bought a 95 Integra Ls. Im looking to replace the current wing with an ITR wing. Can I unscrew the current wing and just screw in the ITR wing directly where the old wing was? Or will there be some holes thet need to be filled in?

ryanDC

the stock wing has 3 holes and the ITR has 2 holes i believe. i would like to know too

elpuroqueno

where are you guys buying your itr wings from?? and are they oem or knock off?? pm me
with info lookin to purchase ne ASAP!!

JDMb20DC2

LS has 3 holes as everybody said so your left with an open hole, either get a ITR trunk or a LS with no wing and drill new holes or bondo the holes up and redo it

isa423

street freaks
i have a 95 LS too and just got an itr wing on ebay and it was a super easy bolt up. it didnt say if it was oem or not so i doubt that it was but i paid 100 with shipping included and it looks great with no problems at all. id post pics but for some reason i always end up with having problems with the uploading process

dc2_

i just got mine

half of the brake light hole is showing lol

but i dont mind u cant notice it,.and when i was wingless i never got water in my trunk ever

phatintegra

Banned
Stock spoiler has 3 holes the extra hole (left side) is for the 3rd brake light. When I swapped mine out for the ITR spoiler. I took it to the body shop to have the 3rd hole filled resealed/paint. If you don't, water will get inside the trunk and shorting out wires for the fuel pump over time.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I have no wing on my LS but want to throw on an ITR.. I'm worried about the precision of drilling the holes though, should i get a body shop to do it?

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
When I installed my ebay wing, I had my uncle do the drilling/installing. He drilled 2 holes and used 1 self tapper on either side. Then it's RTV'd to my trunk to prevent water from leaking in. I'd go ebay with it, I bought from "racingraven" :thumbs up

isa423

street freaks
yeah leave it for the shop to do it so that way you eliminate your worries of messing up and having it crooked