Jay417 DC2 Official Thread

Jay417

Beast From The East
Looks great. So you have a set of blades as well?
Thanks, Yes but the blades arent in the best condition so i use them as my winter wheels. But i dont think this teg will be seen any more snow from now on. :)

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
:welcome: I love the color of the car man.

How's the ride with those 18's? I knew how it was with 17's but never experience 18 inches wheels

Jay417

Beast From The East
:welcome: I love the color of the car man.

How's the ride with those 18's? I knew how it was with 17's but never experience 18 inches wheels
The ride itself as ok. those 18s was 18x8 so there was an occasional rubbin when i made a tight turn or took a bump but other than that it was ok. If u get 18x7 u will be fine.

JimmyJay

nice car man see ur in worcester haha i got my project integ in millbury not that far from ya but like the color for sure

Jay417

Beast From The East
nice car man see ur in worcester haha i got my project integ in millbury not that far from ya but like the color for sure
Nice to know there's atleast 1 other person here coming outta the Worc area..lol. Have u posted pics of ur teg yet??? What r the plans for it??

JimmyJay

i'll update my pics now im looking for a quarter panel for driverside other wise its going in for paint

Jay417

Beast From The East
Some of the new toys just came in. I havent installed them yet. The installed pics will be posted soon. Here is some of the new mods: (SORRY for the large pics..lol)