Jay417 DC2 Official Thread

Jay417

Beast From The East
Chilling my cuz's crib. His EK with a B18C1 and Type R tranny.

Last edited:

goofygamer

Car looks great man! I thinking, why would he repaint? It already looks immaculate, but then I read on and saw you only painted a couple parts haha. Looks dope.

Just wondering, where will you be getting your p72 ecu chipped at after you install the manifold?

Jay417

Beast From The East
Car looks great man! I thinking, why would he repaint? It already looks immaculate, but then I read on and saw you only painted a couple parts haha. Looks dope.

Just wondering, where will you be getting your p72 ecu chipped at after you install the manifold?
Thanks, I have no idea where to get the p72 ecu. i havent installed anything yet cause im looking around i wanna get all the mods i want then install it all. U got any place that can hook it up?

Alvi84

Thanks, I have no idea where to get the p72 ecu. i havent installed anything yet cause im looking around i wanna get all the mods i want then install it all. U got any place that can hook it up?
You most likely will need to get a OBD2 to OBD1 conversion harness and pick up a p28 OBD1 vtec ecu. I don't know if any tuners will tune on p72 OBD2. I picked up a p28 chipped on C-Rom-E from phearable.net and they had great customer service and a good turn around time. They will send you a basemap depending on the parts you let him know you have but make sure to get tuned whenenver you get a chipped ecu cause basemaps suck. They are only good for you to get your car running and to a dyno.

Jay417

Beast From The East
You most likely will need to get a OBD2 to OBD1 conversion harness and pick up a p28 OBD1 vtec ecu. I don't know if any tuners will tune on p72 OBD2. I picked up a p28 chipped on C-Rom-E from phearable.net and they had great customer service and a good turn around time. They will send you a basemap depending on the parts you let him know you have but make sure to get tuned whenenver you get a chipped ecu cause basemaps suck. They are only good for you to get your car running and to a dyno.
Thanks for the info bro. imma check out phearable.net right now.

Jay417

Beast From The East
So my headlights keep getting flooded dont know how i guess bad seal or something so i decided to do something about it.
Here is what i was dealing with...yeah

Wait it gets worse..I think i see Nemo in there..lol

Im gonna take em apart and clean em then seal em just incase i want to change the look back to stock.

Naked...lol

So Before look

New look (i didnt connect the halos cause i dont like the BMW wannabe look)

I like both looks but what u all think.

Last edited: