The other asshole
and the jdm front is a waste?
this may be a n00b answer but i personally think the jdm front is a good value

This thread now needs to be titled UKDM.... oh yeah and usdm vs jdm
This is my fault

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
this may be a n00b answer but i personally think the jdm front is a good value
so do I. i've always wanted one because it changes the whole dynamics of the car. especially with the built in fogs. and i feel like the lights give you greater visibility of the usdm front. ukdm is too close to factory to warrant 1200 bucks. i can get a jrsc for that and be the EFF out lol

I don't think you get how much the fogs are :p
i understand how much they are. i've seen jdm black headlights go for over $1000. doesn't mean i'll ever pay that though lol

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Ukdm fronts don't sell for 1200 in private sells. Business try and sell them for 1200 but average price is 900. One of the only reasons I bought ukdm front is bc I found it cheaper than ukdm. What makes ukdm is the shrouds and the foglight brackets.

If done right I prefer the ukdm,jdm,da,si vtec than usdm

Death-to-Kid funny you mention retrofit on ukdm front, I'm in process now in doing that!

Last edited:

OLDSKOOLACURA

as many times as I have obsessively just googled pictures of integras I have never seen the UKDM front end, that looks sooo good - WANT
I 2nd this. Sexy picture

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JemmieN

not a girl lol
its a love or hate thing for me with the UKDM front. i think theres too many damn lights on it that are seperated but i still love it

i prefer JDM. dunno why just do

94RS

No fucks given.
it better than the 98-01 US front
the 98-01 looks rather feminine
Lol. Wasn't my choice, car came with the 98 front. But I still like the 98-01 front end, even if it is "feminine".

Hell, I put money down on a bright teal metallic/tan top Miata the day before I bought my Integra, so I could care less what other think about what I drive. (Didn't get it because insurance was crazy.)