Jeepers94 Build/Progress Thread

90tegDa9

car looks greats..almost looks like mine when it was tock..ha.
by the way u still have the 92.93 taillights.??

Dtackett

Your car is beautiful man, eventually mine will look like that, and like you I can't drop mine at all I live In back woods Arkansas and it would total the car lol. Keep up the good work, you may consider an engine dress up kit as well, won't help it run any better but will seriously make your engine look amazing

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
car looks greats..almost looks like mine when it was tock..ha.
by the way u still have the 92.93 taillights.??
nope sold them a while ago.

Your car is beautiful man, eventually mine will look like that, and like you I can't drop mine at all I live In back woods Arkansas and it would total the car lol. Keep up the good work, you may consider an engine dress up kit as well, won't help it run any better but will seriously make your engine look amazing
yeah it sucks not being able to lower it but I almost have problems at this height. If it wasnt my dd then I would consider it. Anyways I like the color of the paint so I am thinking of doing some of the metal pieces under the hood to make it look better. Like the heat shield, maybe another valve cover, and possibly an intake, but we shall see.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
Well I was gonna upgrade my exhaust but unfortunetly my dog needs surgery so Im gonna have to wait and just get a straight pipe put on to fix the resonator. I did however decide to paint and polish one of my wheels seeing as I wont be getting other rims any time soon. It took me a day to finish but here is the before and after.

Before:

After: