JemmieN's 96 Milano Red DC4

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Picked up these things....14x6 -25ish for $100! The fitment is really aggressive so I may not use these

This is how they look, these guys had to pull their fenders.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Gave the wheels a good cleaning even though they are in bad condition. Chrome is cracked and peeling in some places, dents on the wheels, and a little rust. Found out the company that made these wheels are called Rinasa and they are made in Mexico....no wonder they are mexi-flush LOL

After washing

Polished with some chrome polish from Autozone

While fitting the wheels, I actually found out I have Buddy Club camber kits in the back! I always thought they were eBay lol

Wheels fitted on after a ton of rolling and adjusting.

Yesterday I caught a flat....and it was my birthday. I walked to a gas station to chill until my buddy came drop off my LS mesh to me. It was so fcking hot I felt like I was sweating water balloons haha

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Put the LS mesh back on for now. Going to order some new tires...hoping it will allow me to have a bit less camber

JemmieN

not a girl lol
thanks MrsManley! i had horrible luck on my birthday lol everything was going wrong

JemmieN

not a girl lol
keep forgetting i have this damn thread lol...been doing some stuff to the integra lately in an attempt to make my car decent for the upcoming IFO

Had these wheels for a little while now but never put pics on my thread. Rota Slipstreams 16x7 +40 if I remember right.

Wrapping my door panels with some fabric I've picked up from a fabric store. I have some excess that I need to trim off then it will be complete.

Took off my OEM exhaust that has been destroyed due to the hangers failing. Here's a pic of the exhaust lmao! No pics of sound clips of my new exhaust yet but it's OEM header and 2.25" straight pipe to some twin loop muffler. I love how it sounds, quiet yet noticeable.

New shift knob lmao.

Last edited:

JemmieN

not a girl lol
whoa it's been a while lol.

My car has been down for a few months now from bottoming out. Busted my oil pan, cracked my transmission housing, bent my oil pickup tube, popped my passenger's airbag, broke my climate control, and cracked my windshield. I've got a new transmission and everything has been fixed/purchased to get it running but my car isn't starting. Changed out just about everything including distributor, spark plug wires, spark plugs, etc. but still not running.

Had my friend check it out and he says it is the timing, it's off by 2 teeth. Probably from when my transmission locked up while driving. I'll get some pictures and progress for you guys soon!

TLDR; transmission locked up while driving, car has been sitting for a few months, fixing, progress, profit.