July '09 ROTM Winner: 98LSVTECGSR

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Thanks! And the wasregate dump was for fun and only for a lttle bit. Have a new bumber on the way and goin to repaint the car with the dumptube under the car. I want it to look as stock as possible with just the rims and lip kit!
It's not so much the look of it, I just don't like the way they sound. I re-circulate back into the downpipe.

98lsvtecgsr

It's not so much the look of it, I just don't like the way they sound. I re-circulate back into the downpipe.
I like the way it sounds. It sounds pist off with 18psi. When people look at me like I am a ricer they get that dumptube right in the window at full boost. I might re-circulate it but I dont know yet. I just want it to be as clean as possible that is why I am running it under the car with a new bumber

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
ive decided i can no longer look at this thread just from the sheer fact that i am extremly jealous and you rock green better than i do

98lsvtecgsr

Well I got a chance to run my car tonight. I was very happy with my traps but I need to improve the times. I was figuring out my launch control tonight. Launching needs some work but overall was a good night. i havent been on the track for a year now. And these times are with no LSD and no traction bar. Just peg leg on slicks. First time running slicks to.

Times from tonight
12.348 @ 122.38 w/ 2.146 60'
12.153 @ 120.36 w/ 1.984 60'
12.109 @ 121.08 w/ 1.975 60'
12.217 @ 123.72 w/ 2.062 60'
12.037 @ 125.88 w/ 1.951 60'