JUNE 12th Mt Diablo clubcivic/clubintegra meet

whiteJDMdc2

oh yea any any of you guys/girls who are coming feel free to gather any of your other import friends to gether to come out with us.... just remeber you will be help responsable for whoever you bring lets try and get enouph tegs out there to compete with the number of civics that are going

ca86108

caravan?? shouldnt everyone bring their own ride.. o well.. but aye is anyone gonna be racing or no?? damn june 12 is FAR away tho

whiteJDMdc2

ca86108 said:
caravan?? shouldnt everyone bring their own ride.. o well.. but aye is anyone gonna be racing or no?? damn june 12 is FAR away tho
Yeah im setting up a caravan from sac to the mt.... everyone doesnt have to have there own car people can ride with others.... there will absolutly be no racing if you do you will be asked to leave..... i dont feel like getting a ticket becuase somone else wants to fuck around and if that happens i will make me angry and you wont like me when im angry haha

ca86108

damn well theres races in the night in concord u guys should go and show people up........ i hella wanna race people damnnit.. lol

ForceFed

...Relapsed
to get more people to come, im posting this on import nation. i will post people that sign up on IN on this thread.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Count Me In

Hey Whats Up Todd Count Me In For The Meet And If You Guys Dont Mind I Want To Bring A Couple Of Friends That Have Dc4 & Dc5 Thats If Its Not To Much To Ask. For Sure Me And My Boy With His 04 Rsx Type S Aspec Will Be There. You Guys Have To See This Car To Belive The Beuty

whiteJDMdc2

yea definatly friends are ok to bring... but as for posting it on other sites we are trying to just keep this a clubcivic clubintegra thing.. so no other sites

whiteJDMdc2

thanks man.... no biggi it was just voted to be a cc and ci meet maybe next one we will go all out and advertise on all forums... but this one we wanted to keep it between closer friends.... since nor cal hasent had a good cc meet in ages

whiteJDMdc2

so just to make sure are any of you guys rolling out with the sacramento caravan?? just wanting to make sure so i kinda have an estimate of people we are looking/waiting for

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
well guess what i get to roll up in

MY NEW SILVER 96 INTEGRA LS!

pics soon.