JUNE 12th Mt Diablo clubcivic/clubintegra meet

whiteJDMdc2

sweet melt congradulations on the purchase.... looking forward to checkin out the new ride any mods came with it... oh and you were tellin me about a friend who needed something done to his teg and if i could do it.... but i cant remeber what it was and was just checkin if he was still interested in me doing it?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
whiteJDMdc2 said:
sweet melt congradulations on the purchase.... looking forward to checkin out the new ride any mods came with it... oh and you were tellin me about a friend who needed something done to his teg and if i could do it.... but i cant remeber what it was and was just checkin if he was still interested in me doing it?
only mods that came with it is bubble tint and an alarm. She had a system though so that was coo i didnt have to rerun any wires.

I am havin probs wit my lights though. Check it out
http://clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=3336

and yes my friend with the 94 gsr still needs you to work on it. Ill fill you in wit details at the meet.

whiteJDMdc2

Alright cool yea im down to do the work depending on what it is.... and i have to add this for all you attending the meet this sunday IF YOU DONT BRING ANYTHING TO ADD TO THE BBQ, YOU DO NOT GET TO EAT FROM WHAT OTHERS HAVE BROUGHT... looking forward to meeting all you other teg guys there

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Damm Melt That One Sweeet As Integra Im Getting Flash Backs Here Thats Exactly What My Baby Looked Like When I First Got Her Man The Resemblens Is So So Exactly Alike . I Have Done Some Minor Work To Her Well You Will See Her When We All Meet I Am Bringing My Boy With His Rsx Type S Aspec Out There This Is One Purty Machine Wait Till You Guys See This Sleeping Beuty.

ca86108

if i bring a pack of soda or a 12 pack of coke is that cool enough? and where AT in mt diablo since its soo big

ForceFed

...Relapsed
hey guys bad news...i broke my half shaft last week and i was supposed to get the new half shaft in the mail so i can fix it, but i havent recieved it yet. so it looks like i wont be joining you guys at the meet. which sucks because i really want to go.